Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jalapeno Cheese Bread (Bread Machine Version)



I love making fresh bread by hand, but I admit there are days when I want a loaf of something but just don't feel like going through the process. That's when I pull out my trusty bread machine and let it do the work for me. Today was one of those days.

Jalapeno Cheese Bread (Bread Machine Version)

1-1/8 c. luke warm water
1 tsp salt
2 Tblsp sugar
1/2 c. shredded Monterrey jack cheese
2-3 Tblsp chopped Jalapeno peppers (more or less depending on your heat preference)
3 c. bread flour (I used all purpose as that is what I had on hand)
1/2 Tblsp active dry yeast

Place ingredients in your bread machine according to the manufacturer directions. Set machine to 1-1/2 lb loaf on light-white setting. Press start and in a few hours you'll have a fresh tasty loaf of bread.

Click HERE for printable recipe

3 comments:

Cranky G. said...

Hooray!!! I love, love, love your recipes!

Mrs. B, a very peculiar person said...

Glad you got all moved without too much headache ... I'm adding your recipe blog to my sites of interest 'cause I've gotta have a quick and easy way to access all your WONDERFUL recipes ...
Mrs.B

Keeper of the Home said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying the new site. I am so excited about the new feel of things.

~Mrs. M