Saturday, September 7, 2013

Smells Like Spaghetti-O's

We had some errands to run this afternoon and I hadn't even thought about what to fix for dinner, so I made a quick run down of the pantry and freezer to see what I could throw together. I pulled out my trusty crockpot, dumped my ingredients in & said a quick prayer hoping that it would turn out ok. A few hours later we arrived back home and my bofriend says, "Man it smells like spaghetti-o's in here..." Since I really didn't have a name for my dinner creation, I just ran with it. LOL  I have to say, the LORD does answer prayer because it tasted pretty dang good too!
1 lb pasta noodles of your choice
1-12 oz package frozen prepared meatballs
1 jar three cheese alfredo pasta sauce (a little bit of milk to rinse sauce from jar that remains)
1 (10 3/4 oz) can Campbell's Harvest Orange Tomato soup
1 1/4 soup cans full of milk
1 Tblsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp garlic powder
pinch of black pepper

Add all ingredients, except pasta to your crock pot and stir to combine well. Cover with lid and place on LOW setting for 3 hours. About 15 minutes or so before meatball & sauce is ready, prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain. Spoon meatballs and sauce over pasta & serve.
 
Click HERE for printable recipe

No comments: