Sunday, June 4, 2017

Pressure Cooker Taco Soup

It's been a rainy day making it feel almost wintery. Well...in appearance not temperature. So I  figured it was a great time to make soup. But who wants to stand over the stove to make it? Not me! So instead, I put my trusty pressure cooker to work for me.


2 lbs ground beef or turkey (cooked)

1 pkt dry ranch dressing 

1 pkt dry taco seasoning

1 can ro-tel
1 can tomato sauce 
1 can ranch style beans
1/2 small bag frozen whole kernel corn
1 jar Pace brand queso blanco cheese dip
2 cups broth (beef, chicken or vegetable)

Place all ingredients in cooking pot. Secure lid and set valve to closed position. cook for 15 minutes on soup/stew setting. Allow pressure to release naturally. Serve warm. Top with grated cheese, sour cream and/or tortilla chips and tortillas.

No comments: