Friday, February 4, 2011

New Additions To My Kitchen

CSN Stores has done it again! I was given the opportunity to do a review of any product of my choice. I figured this would be a great way to do a little re-decorating in my home, but you know me...I kept being pulled to the kitchen items. So with much thought and long debate over what I wanted to review, I finally decided on the following items....

Rachel Ray's Bubble & Brown 2-piece Stoneware Baker Set in chocolate brown, and....


Paula Deen's 3-piece Melamine Mixing Bowl Set


I have been wanting to try the Rachel Ray set for some time now, so today seemed the perfect time to give it a whirl. I have a Paula Deen casserole baker that I just adore, so when I saw the matching mixing bowls I knew I had to have them. Ok, yes I already have a ton of mixing bowl sets but I couldn't pass these up. I just love the pattern. So in a week I should receive my order and will definitely share my thoughts with you on the products.

Once again, thank you CSN Stores for this fantastic opportunity!

No comments: