Monday, March 23, 2009

Crockpot Spaghetti W/ Spicy Meat Sauce

Since I am trying to get my life and home back in order, I wanted one less thing to think about today...and that would be our dinner. So I am once again relying on my old faithful friend, Sir Crocks-a-lot! This is about one of the easiest meals ever.

Crockpot Spaghetti w/ Spicy Meat Sauce
1 pkg. spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package directions
1 lb. ground beef
1 Tblsp. minced garlic
1 Tblsp. spicy Italian seasoning
salt, pepper to taste
1 (29-oz) can store bought spaghetti sauce
1 can tomatoes w/ diced green chilies
1 small can tomato paste
1 (15-oz) can tomato sauce
2 cans water (using the tomato sauce can)

In a medium skillet brown meat until no longer pink. Drain grease. Transfer meat to a 4 qt crockpot. Add is all other ingredients and stir to mix well. Cover and cook on LOW heat for 4-5 hours. Serve over cooked spaghetti noodles.

Click HERE for printable recipe

No comments: