Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bull's-Eye Bold BBQ


It's official....I was selected to host a "Bull's-Eye Bold BBQ" party. My party box came today and boy am I excited. Just look at all the goodies they sent for my party....



2 Memphis style bbq sauce, 2 Texas style bbq sauce,
15 Bull's-Eye coupons for free sauce


2 Bull's-Eye glass shot glasses, e-music cards with 35 free
song downloads per card
, 2 Carolina style bbq sauce,
2 Kansas City style bbq sauce


15 Bull's-Eye drink koozies


Bull's-Eye Grill Caddy with tongs, basting brush and
meat turner all in a sturdy carrying pouch
,
15 Bull's-Eye party game guides
I have hosted other parties in the past, one such that stands out was for Chef Michael's dog food. I had a ton of the can dog food, coupons, dry food bags, plates, bags, and all kinds of goodies to share with family and friends. It was awesome!

If you'd like to get information on how to host your own party, leave me a comment with means to contact you. I will be happy to end you a referral email.

No comments: